Tuesday 21 December 2010

Richard Godwin's first novel, APOSTLE RISING, sounds like an absolute cracker...

Just listened attentively to fellow writer, Richard Godwin, being interviewed over on 'The Authors Show' about his first novel, APOSTLE RISING. It's out in March 2011, but I, for one, eagerly anticipate its release because I've a strong feeling it could be one the best first novels of 2011.
Accomplished speaker Richard explains all in his own inimitable way here.

Ps. Thanks to Ian Ayris for the heads up.

5 comments:

David Barber said...

Col, I've seen this novel about the blogoshere and read a few of Richard's interviews over at The Slaughterhouse. It certainly does look a great debut novel. That interview was a great listen as well. One I'll be looking out for.

There's also another I'll be looking out for.... :-)

Unknown said...

Hmm... I eagerly await that other one, too! :)

Apostle Rising's right up my street - can't wait.

Catch you, bud.

Unknown said...

Soon! :)

Lily Childs said...

Brilliant! Following Richard all over the place and looking forward to this.

Unknown said...

Sounds like you're stalking him, Lil - would make a good novel plot! lol.