Monday 27 April 2009

FORUM OF FURY gets top review at EASTERN STANDARD CRIME..

The ripples I mentioned in the last post created by my short story, FORUM OF FURY - which featured on both Thrillers, Killers n Chillers and A Twist Of Noir before being mentioned at The Tainted Archive - have now graduated into waves.

Over at EASTERN STANDARD CRIME Geoff Eighinger reviews mystery and crime fiction then rewards fedoras to each chosen story: one being dull and five being fantastic. Just to see what his rating of my story actually meant I had a quick trawl through probably 100+ stories and couldn't see a five fedora review. The common range was two to three.

I must say that I was both pleased and surprised that the story was actually selected in the first place. Anyway, the link's below if you wanna have a nosey at Geoff's review and not wanting to give the game away I'll just say after reading it I tipped all four of my hats to him!!!

Regards,
A well chuffed, Col.

http://easternstandardcrime.blogspot.com/2009/04/forum-of-fury-by-col-bury.html

4 comments:

Paul D Brazill said...

well deserved. Everyone I know whose read the story likes it.

Unknown said...

Thanks Paul - that's very reassuring.

Author said...

credit where it's due, Col.

Unknown said...

Cheers, Matt.