Monday 10 August 2009

An interview with crime writer Col Bury

Yep, I was as surprised as you are now that fellow writer and blogger, Sara Tribble, asked to interview little old me over at her top blog, I AM WRITE.
So if you wanna...
A) Watch some paint dry or...
B) Watch that old black n white film on The Obscure Channel or...
C) Find out more about what makes me tick, crime writing, my aspirations, my inspirations and how Thrillers, Killers N Chillers came about...
...then take your pick!

Click on the title above for the link.

Regards,
Col

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I've left myself wide open here... You dare opt for A) or B)!!!

Clare said...

It took EIGHT AND THREE QUARTER HOURS for that paint to dry and then I had to watch "Rebecca" AGAIN - thanks for the suggestions on how to spend my day off! ;)
Did spare a few minutes to read the interview - that was time well spent. Well done, Col.

Unknown said...

LOL.
Cheers, Clare.