Friday 8 May 2009

My Review of SWITCH by William Bayer at THE RAP SHEET's 'Forgotten Book Series'.


When the editor of popular crime fiction site THE RAP SHEET, Jeff Kingston Pierce, invited me to review a book of my choosing for his 'Friday's Forgotten Books' Series, two words popped into my head...
...'Yes,' closely followed by 'EEEK!'
The latter because, apart from writing the occasional 'comment' about books on various sites, I'd never really written an official book review.
Well, I have now!
Instantly I thought of the book which played a huge part in my obsession with the crime genre: Switch by William Bayer.
If you fancy a nosey of the review of Switch then click on the title above for the link and, as always, I'd be interested to hear what you think.
Cheers,
Col

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks to all those who took the time to read (& comment on) this review over at The Rap Sheet.
Col