Tuesday 7 April 2009

Another of my Short Stories, 'THE BREAK IN,' at A Twist Of Noir...


I broke from the novel writing (and screaming kids - school hols!) last night to pen another short story that had been crying out to be written.
And now I'm chuffed to say that 'The Break In' not only appears on our very own Thrillers, Killers N Chillers, but also at A Twist Of Noir.
It's not for the faint-hearted, but I do hope you like it.

You can read it by clicking on my short stories link on the right for TKNC or follow the link below for ATON.

http://a-twist-of-noir.blogspot.com/search/label/Col%20Bury

4 comments:

Author said...

Spot on, Col.

Unknown said...

Cheers, Matt.

Paul D Brazill said...

Good on yer cobber!

Unknown said...

Hiya Paul.
Not sure what 'cobber' means, but cheers anyway!