Tuesday 19 June 2012

May be a bit quiet, but I'm still bang at it...

Lots of words being written and projects on the go, amid family, life and (bloody) shift work! Just letting you all know that if I'm not as accessible just lately, it's because I'm zoning in on finishing the first draft of novel attempt number two with my loyal agent, Nat Sobel. It's something I must see through.
I'll still be kicking around online, if anyone wants to chew the fat, just not as much for a while.

Regards,
Col

8 comments:

Mike Wilkerson said...

Best of luck, man—I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Unknown said...

Thanks, Mike. Appreciated. Good to hear from you, bud.

Anonymous said...

Keep at the novel, mate. We can wait for as long as it takes to get your thoughts on paper (or electrons).

Unknown said...

Cheers, AJ. Making some headway at last.

Kate Pilarcik ~ absolutely said...

YOU GO COL. You listen to the voice within and chug it on out. You've words to take on many a greater world . . . and glad we shall be to see them.

Until then, I've hired a buxom coffeemaid to come 'round when you're needing to keen those thoughts more robust.

(Don't worry about your lovely wife Mandy ~ I've asked a rather physiqued young man to help her with the pool. What? You don't have a pool? Why --

~ As fan with fanfare,
~ Absolutely*Kate ... letting you know when you google Nab Sobel and images come up -- there's a mighty fine pictorial of a certain fave author of mine, a Mr Col Bury

Unknown said...

Kate,

We have coffee, but no pool... suits me. ;-)

Cool re' the Google lark, though I'm clearly not vain enough to have known that!

Cheers, me dear. x

BJ TITZENGOLF - EDITOR said...

Keep at it, buddy!

Unknown said...

Cheers, Titzy! Will do. ;-)