Tuesday 2 June 2009

My Review of debut Joe Hunter thriller, Dead Men's Dust, by Matt Hilton

Just a quick heads up to all you avid crime thriller fans that I've reviewed Matt Hilton's debut novel, Dead Men's Dust, over at Amazon. The book's the first in a five book series featuring the dynamic vigilante, Joe Hunter, and if you've not read it yet then I suggest you get your hands on a copy pronto as you'll soon fall behind because the books are out every six months - next one, Judgement and Wrath, this October.
Click on the title of this post for the link to the review.

4 comments:

Author said...

Col,
what an awesome review. Thanks so much, and I'm really glad that you enjoyed the book having become a good friend through this process of writing.

Clare said...

An excellent, authentic review, Col.
I agree about Cain - it takes some skill to make the reader almost feel sympathetic to such a character.
I endorse every word - this book packs a punch.

Unknown said...

Cheers, folks.
Matt,
you can tell by the review that I loved it, mate.
Clare,
your review on there was excellently written too!

Author said...

I second your last point Col - thanks Clare.